20-Mile Scenic Ride
This ride will take place on mostly paved trails, but there will be a few crossings. Participants should be comfortable with a group and follow
This ride will take place on mostly paved trails, but there will be a few crossings. Participants should be comfortable with a group and follow the trail and road etiquette. This no-drop ride requires an appropriate bike in good working order, water, nutrition/snack, and a flat kit. Helmets required. Daytime running lights are recommended.
Things to note:
– Google pins the address (310 W Mitchell) at the center of the park. The route map above uses 393-399 W Mitchell). The organizers are not responsible for vehicles parked in public spaces.
– Fun fact! The ride starts on the Mission Reach trail which later transitions to the Medina River Greenway.
– There will be opportunities for refilling water and bathroom breaks on the route.
– Stopping at Blue Star Arts Complex after the ride.
– You must have a spare tube/tools specific to your bike.
Scenic Distance Ride (3rd Sunday of the Month)
Meet @ 8:45 AM at Confluence Park. Wheels down @ 9:00 AM Sharp. This ride is weather permitting.
Not sure what you need? Call Emilio at Bike World Alamo Heights and he’ll be happy to help! 210.828.5558
20 miles roundtrip. Turnaround at the mid-point: Medina River Greenway/Roosevelt Avenue trailhead.
Visit Deceleration’s Happening Events Calendar.
(Sunday) 8:45 am - 12:00 pm(GMT-05:00) View in my time
310 W. Mitchell St